A humongous thankyou to Seeking Pemberley for the Reader Appreciation Award!
I have loved reading this Canadian’s blog, whether she is asking if Big Families Are More Environmentally Friendly or if We Need to Pray For Catholic Marriages. Plus, she has a blog name I wish I’d thought of!
The rules of this award dictate that I:
- Add a picture of the award to my blog. (I don’t actually know how to do this without cutting off half the image…)
- Link to the blogger(s) who nominated me. (See above!)
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
- Say 7 things about myself.
Those clear instructions aside, I don’t actually know if the award is for someone who you appreciate as a reader or someone whose blog you appreciate reading.
Never mind because Daniel Nour brilliantly fits both categories. You should go read his blog. NOW.
Daniel and I know each other from non-blogging-world (sometimes called the “real” world). We were on mission together in Canberra; it was my last Evangelical huzzah. He’s pretty amazing and he loves God, food, reality, Pop Tarts and existential angst!
He blogs from a Protestant/Catholic/Coptic perspective and I may be slightly jealous that he now seems so much cooler than me…
Have you clicked yet? Because I’m not continuing until you do. So off you go, clicky-click.
Ok, now we can get back to me. Phew! So here are Seven Things About Me:
- I have a dog, a Border Collie called Murphy. He’s named after the stout from Cork.
- Just then, I tried to write dog three times and each time I wrote god. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not…
- I sincerely believe Amazon.com will be the death of me; or at least send me into bankruptcy.
- I wish Sydney was colder in Winter so I could wear gloves.
- I love ravioli and wontons and pasta and dim sims and anything seriously starchy. (Except potatoes.)
- If I could, I’d set a strict quota on beige and all other “tasteful neutrals.” (I was going to say “outlaw”… but I am benevolent tyrant.)
- Oh, and my mum says I’m awesome. Can’t argue with that!
Can I add an eighth? This morning, I reached 2,000 views!!