Okay, so I might be exaggerating just a leetle on the “every Catholic should follow” bit.
A more accurate description might be “10 Evangelical (Loosely Defined) Blogs I Still Follow After Two Years of Being Catholic Because They are Great and Even If Some Are Super Calvinist And/Or Very “Liberal” (But I Hate That Term) They’re Still Pretty Awesome.”
But who has the time for all that?
So, quick as I can, these are my fave 10 blogs!
1. Between Two Worlds (Justin Taylor, aka The Real JT Of The Evangelical Blogosphere.)
2. Experimental Theology (Richard Beck, aka The Christian Evolutionary Psychologist In Overalls and A Pink Bandana. That’s Right. Pink.)
3. Faith & Theology (Ben Myers, aka The Poet of Theological Prose.)
5. Jamie The Very Worst Missionary (aka She Who Wants To Spread Jesus Faster Than Herpes.)
6. Kingdom People (Trevin Wax, aka He Who Was A Missionary In Romania And Just Gets It You Know?)
7. Mere Orthodoxy (Several mereOs, aka They Who Write The Blog I Wish I Could Write.)
8. Rachel Held Evans (aka, The Queen of Post-Evangelicalism. And Whose Name Is A Sentence Which Is Pretty Great.)
9. Sarah Bessey (aka, The Jesus Feminist With The 3 Tinies And The Biggest Heart.)
10. Stuff Christians Like (Jon Acuff, aka He Who Is The Only Thing That All Christians Actually Like.)
That’s my top 10. You can also check out the Top 200 Ministry Blogs which is mostly evangelical bloggers but also has some Catholic bloggers too. (Surprise, Father Z is in the top 10!)
But I want to know, do you have any favourite Evangelical blogs? And when you’re reading a blogger from outside the Catholic Church, what do you look for?